INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTATION
- Presenters should email the Pptx file to email@example.com on or before 28th November 2022.
- MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats are recommended for presentation.
- Presentations should be clearly structured, containing the essential elements of the accepted paper.
- Maximum number of slides should be limited to 15. (1 Title slide containing the names of authors, title of the paper and what the paper is about, 1 Introduction slide, 2 Literature survey/back ground slides and 1 slide on Innovative approach followed. The remaining slides should focus on results and its interpretation).
- Graphics help in communication, but care must be taken to see that the slides are not overcrowded by text and/or graphics. Also, too much text should be avoided.
- Large fonts may be used so that they are readable easily; typically, 20-point fonts may be used.
- Slides should support the presentation; they should not simply be read out by the presenter.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-RECORDED VIDEO PRESENTATION
- A pre-recorded video of the presentation, not exceeding 10 minutes, should be uploaded in to the google drive of the presenter and the link of the video should be shared to firstname.lastname@example.org AS AN EDITOR on or before 28th November 2022.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the title of the paper and the names of authors are mentioned in the video.
- It is mandatory to show the face of the presenter via webcam and display the slides while presenting.
- Any video recording tools may be selected (e.g. OBS Studio, Zoom, Ms team, any online tools etc.)
- RECORDED VIDEO file must be in MP4 format with a size less than 100 MB
- Duration of the recorded video should be 10 minutes (Total duration will not exceed 15 minutes, including Q&A)
- File size: 100MB max
- Video file format: MP4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 480 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9, maximum 720p HD
- During the presentation session, the schedule of which will be shared in the website, the presenters are requested to join online and introduce themselves to the Chair. The moderator will play the recorded video presentation and it is mandatory that the presenters are available online throughout the session. The Q&A session may follow the individual presentations or may be at the end of all the presentations of the entire session, based on the discretion of the Chair.
- Choose as quiet an area as possible
- Avoid areas that have an echo
- A good headset with a microphone close to the mouth is highly recommended. However, avoid a direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer
- Do a few test recordings and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format, and bitrate before recording the entire presentation.